B3 Medical provides a great work environment and opportunity for advancement. Our focus is steadfast in helping people realize their true potential through health and wellness. Our team consists of a variety of licensed health and medical professionals along with administrative, marketing and executive teams that all aspire to excellence.
Personal Client Advocate
B3 Medical is a place where the genuine care and comfort of our patients is our highest mission. We pledge to empower humanity in the expression of maximum health, wellness and human potential through the re-connection of the mind, body and spirit.
The position is responsible for the following:
- Patient Facilitator-manage and maintain patient schedules and ensure patients follow care plan as directed by our Doctors.
- Collections-manage collections from patients per their care plan
- Patient Records-Monitor and maintain patient records in Company’s EMR system
- Supplement Coordinator-maintain level of supplements in the practice; educate patients on the use of supplements per the Doctor’s orders
- Responsible for ordering office supplies
- Performs all tasks related to patient inquiries & voicemails
- Proficient checking in and checking out patients including accepting co-pays and simple charges
- Candidates must have an excellent work ethic, have open availability and possess:
- Excellent telephone, written and people skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience scheduling for a medical provider
- Professional appearance, stress tolerance
- Proven capability to multi-task and extremely organized
- Smiles are a must!
- Candidates must be proficient in Word, Excel, MS Outlook and knowledge of medical software program(s) are a plus
- Bilingual a plus
Salary offered commensurate with experience.
As we are a busy medical practice, we respectfully request no telephone calls (other than for directions) and no agency calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Send resumes to:
1868 – B Highland Oaks Boulevard
Lutz, FL 33559
As we are a busy medical practice, we respectfully request no telephone calls and no agency solicitations.